Saturday 25 May 2013

TK Maxx

I love TK Maxx, not for clothes as I hate looking through rails and rails of what is mostly rubbish, although don't get me wrong you can grab some real bargains in there if you take the time to look. 

I love the home ware section. The other day Adam and I went into our local one and picked up loads of la cruset kitchen bits which were reduced to £20 from £140! This is an amazing bargain and we really wanted some new bits for the kitchen when we move. I love that they drill these adorable boxes in there, like keepsake boxes and chests. We bought one for Mia to use as her memory box and put things inside like: her birth certificate, first outfit, any keepsake gifts she has, like this beautiful silver hairbrush and her baby book once filled in will go in there too. 

I really like the vases in TK Maxx too as they are always so unusual in shape and colour and therefore I feel they add a unique touch to your home. 


What's your favourite item that you have ever purchased from TK Maxx?

No comments:

Post a Comment