Tuesday 28 May 2013

Mia hates melon!!

So I tried Mia on her first finger foods today. She gets really jealous at dinner time when we are all eating and she is sitting in her highchair playing so today I have her a slice of melon with her water. Boy did she hate that melon! I never expected her to react to it the way she did! At first she tasted it and didn't look particularly impressed but I had expected that. But then she went to suck the juice for a second time and pulled a face like 'mummy what is this disgusting thing you have presented me with?!' And proceeded to gagging until she spat up her milk from earlier and then cried until we have her some water to wash away the taste!
 
It can be quite scary like their choking but in our case I knew she wasn't so it was fine. I think Mia knows how to tell us if she doesn't like something! Little madam! Haha! 

Tomorrow I have cooked and mashed some potato so we will see how that goes down....a little nervous about trying her with it but fingers crossed all goes well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment