Saturday 25 May 2013

Baby Mia has a highchair!

I originally wanted the Mamas&papas highchair recommended by a friend but when I went to buy it they were all out of stock :( 

So we decided to get the chicco polly highchair. I saw this at the baby show in February and loved it, the seat looked really comfortable and the chair folded down really small which was great as we don't have a huge kitchen. It retails at £100 but we got it on offer for £70. 

I have only been using it for a few days so I haven't written a review yet but I will in a few weeks! 







2 comments:

  1. That looks a lovely high chair!! I really need to get one for Darcie but don't know which one to get! We haven't get much space so this one looks like it folds up really small! I'd be really interested in the review:)
    Beth
    Mommydaddyanddarcie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beth,

    I will definitely do a review in the next few weeks but so far it's a big thumbs up! :)

    ReplyDelete