Wednesday 29 May 2013

A day in the life of a mum

8am-9am

Mia wakes up for the day! First I change her nappy and then we go downstairs and I give her some breakfast. Usually this consists of either baby rice, porridge or puréed fruit and then she will take 5-7oz bottle of milk. 

10am

Mia usually plays in her Jumperoo whole I wash all the stuff from breakfast and sterilise all the new bottles for the day. 

10:30am

We usually go upstairs and we play with some of her toys. At the moment she is loving anything that makes a noise or lights up! 

11am 

Mia usually goes down for a morning snooze now which gives me time for my shower! 

12pm-1pm

Mia has her lunch time bottle and I change her nappy again. 

1:30pm

We usually play some more now. Sometimes with her tummy time mat or just with small toys. 

3pm

Mia usually has another nap around this time. Normally she will only nap for 30-45 minutes. 

4pm

Mia's dinner time bottle and another nappy change! 

4:30pm-6:30pm

Mia usually plays during this time and occasionally will have another nap. 

6:30pm-7:30pm

Mia's playtime with daddy and bath time! 

7:30pm

Bedtime bottle and bedtime. 





No comments:

Post a Comment