Tuesday 21 May 2013

Soap and Glory Facial Exfoliator Review

I am a big fan of the Soap and Glory range available in Boots. I like their creams and body scrubs but my favourite product is the facial exfoliator. I have been using their facial exfoliator for a few years now and I have stuck with this exfoliator because I love it so much!

It comes in a cream tube, it's not a huge tube but it's a decent size for an exfoliator. It has tiny bursting beads inside which help to clear your pores. I find that you can really feel it cleaning your face and cleaning your pores and afterwards my skin feels really soft. It's not as gentle as some other exfoliators but for me it is the perfect blend of bursting beads and cream. It makes my face feel clean and you only need to use it once or twice a week. I use it twice a week usually. 

It costs around £8 but Boots often do a 3 for 2 on beauty products so it is worth waiting until one of those deals and getting a few bits at the same time. 


What is your favourite Soap and Glory product?

No comments:

Post a Comment