Sunday 26 May 2013

Cleansers

So I have been trying some cleansers recently. I have tried a very high end product in the Liz Earle cleanse and polish and also a cheaper alternative in the sanctuary cleanser. I have never found a cleanser I loved, so I tend to jump around trying different brands in the hope I will find my ideal cleanser! 

No7 Radiance boosting hot cloth cleanser. 

I found this product had a really weird texture. It was really thick. I didn't really like this it actually made my skin feel a little greasy :(

Liz Earle cleanse and polish 

This made my skin feel lovely, however I did break out with a few tiny spots the next day which is very unlike me. I'm not saying this is definitely due to the product but I am a little nervous now to try it again.

Sanctuary brightening facial polishing hot cloth cleanser. 

This felt really thick at first and almost felt like I was putting a face mask on. Afterwards my face felt really weird, my skin was soft but I will felt like I still had a layer of the cream on. 

I think my favourite product is the Liz Earle out if the three above but I'm not in love with it. It was the nicest to apply and my skin felt nice afterwards. But I'm not sure if it made me break out or not so I will try it again and see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment