Friday 24 May 2013

Balmi Lip Balm

I was very fortunate to get one of these for free when they were first being promoted. They were handing them out at the major train stations one afternoon in London and at the time Adam was commuting to work each day in London and got given this for free! Naturally he gave it to me, he's not much of a lip balm kind of guy......haha! 

I originally packed it in my hospital bag as I had read that in child birth your lips can get very dry so it was a good idea to take a lip balm with you. I am not much of a lip balm person, I can never be bothered to keep reapplying it or carry it around with me. However I really like the Balmi lip balm, It's easy to carry around and you can attach it to your keys which is really useful. It also lasts on your lips for ages and smells lovely! I have the blackberry one and it smells like Ribena! I also like to fact it goes on your lips really easily and just glides on rather than some balms I have tried which are not very smooth and you really need to press it hard on your lips in order for it to go on. It also contains SPF 15 which is a great added bonus, especially in summer!

If any of you are looking for a new lip balm I really recommend the Balmi ones. I think they're quite expensive at £4.99 in comparison to other lip balms but for me it is worth it as I have been using this one more than I have ever used any other.





No comments:

Post a Comment