Monday 20 May 2013

50 Random Facts

So this is a tag that's floating around the world of YouTube right now but I have decided that I will do this tag on my blog. Enjoy the 50 most random facts about me......(by the way many of these facts won't be random to any of you that follow my blog or YouTube!) To make it a little more interesting lets add some colour!



  1. I was born in the north of England in 1988.
  2. I have a younger sister called Ellie.
  3. I started as a YouTuber before becoming a blogger.
  4. I have a daughter called Mia.
  5. I met my fiance at primary school - although we didn't become an item until much later.
  6. I met my best friend at Brownies!
  7. My eyes were blue until the age of 6, then one day they went green!
  8. I am a rheus negative blood type.
  9. I am a natural red head.
  10. I own a business with my parents.
  11. I learnt to drive when I was 19.
  12. I used to be good at gymnastics.
  13. I used to be even better at trampolining.
  14. I hate mushrooms.
  15. I love twiglets!
  16. I once cycled 26 miles for charity.
  17. Roses are my favourite flowers.
  18. I am not a very good swimmer.
  19. I am a very messy person.
  20. My favourite cereal is frosties.
  21. I have never tried smoking.
  22. I have a fobia of spiders.
  23. I have been on an aeroplane once a year nearly every year of my life!
  24. My favourite song of all time is The Fray ' How to Save a Life'
  25. I used to keep a marine fish tank.
  26. I collected all the Spice Girl photographs and put them in the album and then sold them for £10 at a car boot sale!
  27. My first job was tutoring children maths at a local tuition centre.
  28. I used to work at a theme park and I HATED it!
  29. I have watched Coronation Street since as long as I can remember.
  30. My favourite TV series is Dexter.
  31. I have never tried an olive.
  32. I wrote an entire book when I was about 12 years old on an old laptop of my mums and sadly it got thrown out so I can never print my book out :(
  33. I used to love watching the Rugrats as a child.
  34. I have no birth marks.
  35. My least favourite chore is ironing!
  36. I am a proper bargain hunter. I will never book a holiday without checking the price first with every single holiday company.
  37. I get terrible motion sickness.
  38. My favourite colour is purple.
  39. I once went to a cash machine and took out some money and accidentally left it in the machine :(
  40. I hate wearing odd socks!
  41. I am very competitive.
  42. I used to love The Spice Girls!
  43. I don't enjoy applying makeup unless I have to.
  44. I used to be so shy I would make my friend ask the man at McDonalds for ketchup! haha!
  45. I'm pretty stubborn.
  46. I can touch type.
  47. I have a teaching degree.
  48. My favourite theatre production is Wicked and I am obsessed with it!
  49. I can't bake cakes :(
  50. I am a very active person and I can't stand being stuck indoors all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment