Sunday 5 May 2013

Primark Haul - May 2013

So the other day my sister and I went to Primark.

There are a lot of bright colours in this Spring which I love! I love wearing jeans with brightly coloured tops to bring my outfit to life! I also thought it would be quite funny to try on a maxi skirt...well let's just say I won't be ever trying on one of those again! I love maxi dresses and wear them throughout the summer but maxi skirts do not suit me at all! haha!

This is what I bought....

Black strap top - £2.50

Blue strap top - £2.50

Pink bandeau - £2.50

Shoes on the right - £8
Ballet shoes - £4
Tights - £3

Check out our YouTube video to see more of this haul!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1StnwyQqmE




1 comment:

  1. Primark freaks me out, the one near me is such a jumble, but I always see people with snazzy purchases on YouTube. X

    ReplyDelete