Monday 10 June 2013

When to put your baby in their own room?

This is a question I have been asking myself for a while now. When is the right time to move baby into their own room? 

Mia co-slept with us for the first 4 months. She then moved into a cot, which I thought would be a nightmare but she handled it well. Adam suggested yesterday that we move Mia into her own room as she's 6 months now and does tend to wake up with small sounds like if we wanted to have the tv on in bed. So we moved her cot yesterday afternoon into the small bedroom next to ours and put all her toys and clothes in there. I was so sad, it was like my little baby was growing up and once she's in her own room she will never be in mine again. I struggled to not get upset when we put her to bed but I know it will be better for her and we will sleep better as well. 




    
    
   


When did you put your baby in their own room?


No comments:

Post a Comment