Friday 21 June 2013

Hefty eBay Fees!

I have been getting into the world of selling online this month. We have been selling furniture no longer needed and various other items. How happy was I this morning to discover one of our items had sold for £300! How amazing, thats enough to buy a new dining table and possibly a coffee table too! How wrong was I? After eBay took their initial hefty fees of £9.10 to list the item, I then had to also pay £29.95 in final value fees followed by another £11 to paypal! So basically altogether I paid out £50.05 so really I only made £249.95. That will just about buy my new dining table and I can forget the coffee table! I was actually really enjoying selling on eBay, it seemed simple and with the app on the iPhone you can check up on it and answer questions quickly and easily but now I just feel ripped off!

Does anyone else thinking eBays fees are hefty?

No comments:

Post a Comment