Monday 3 June 2013

Crest 3D whitestrips

A quick review of the Crest 3D whitestrips. 

I actually like these, I don't normally use whitening products but I tried these after my sister suggested them. They are really easy to use, you simply stick one strip to your top teeth as one to the bottom. You have to keep them on for half an hour at a time which can get a little annoying. You are supposed to do this process for 14 days I believe but I only did one treatment an could already see a big difference. My sister had tried it previously and attempted the 14 days but had to give up as after a few days it started to hurt her teeth - this put me off even trying haha! But if I could see a difference after one application I was quite pleased with that. I think if you used them once a month it would make a difference as mine has lasted quite a long time. 

We buy them from eBay as they are from the US. 

They are not that expensive either, around £10 for 14 strips which if like me you are not going to use them all at one will last me a year. 


Let me know what your favourite whitening products are...

No comments:

Post a Comment