Friday 28 June 2013

Mia's 7 month update!

I can't believe my little baby is 7 months old! This just seems crazy to me! One minute she is this helpless little newborn baby who just sleeps, eats and poops and now she is becoming more independent, mobile and talkative! I think she will crawl soon, you never know next months update may well be the one she starts crawling in! 

She is now on 2 full meals a day and has cut out her lunchtime bottle. She loves broccoli, carrot, cauliflower, mash potato & rice cakes. 

She can roll from front to back and back to front very easily. And prop herself up on one arm. She is enjoying tummy time a lot more as well. 

She is using her index finger a lot now when playing too, like to touch the small delicate parts of her toys such as the hair and eyes of dolls. 

She talks for England too, just sits and natters on! It's so loud sometimes it gives me a headache. 



No comments:

Post a Comment