Saturday 15 June 2013

We have found a house!

Finally we found a house and our offer was accepted! It's been a really long week of looking around loads of houses but we have found one we love! 

It's a big Victorian house in a lovely location surrounded by countryside but a few minutes walk to the small high street with coffee shops and little independent shops. 

I love independent shops, especially furniture shops that sell all the little nicknacks for your home. We have decided to go for a shabby chic look in the dining room. I'm currently hunting eBay for a shabby chic dining set. 


1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you. Finding a house that you love can be very difficult, but finding one that you love that also has an amazing location is something else. I think the style you a looking for in the dining room is a wonderful idea. I have been seeing it in a lot of my friends' homes and it would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete