Friday 28 June 2013

The long week

Apologies for the lack of posting this week. It's been a very long week! If you follow my blog you will know that I have been selling bits and bobs on eBay recently. This is all great apart from then having to package and post it, which takes ages! We are also in he process of moving and trying to organise all the paperwork is just insane! 

I also went to visit my friend earlier in the week as she was looking after her cousins and Mia loved playing with then! We had a great morning playing with instruments! 

The weekend is pretty busy for us too! We have a baby shower and a friends birthday. I have a great post coming up on how to make nappy/diaper cakes. I have had to wait until now to upload it as the cake I'm using as my demonstration in the photographs is the one I'm giving away this weekend and I didn't want her seeing it before the shower! 

I hope you all have a great weekend and I promise to start updating everyday again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment