Wednesday 12 June 2013

Beauty Haul June/summer 2013

So I have been very naughty this month and spent far too much money on beauty products. It's not all my fault though because Adam also bought me some beauty products but since we share our money I'm going to include the gifts he bought me in this haul.

First thing I got was the urban decay naked palette 2. This was a spur of the moment buy. I had wanted it for ages but the price really put me off. £36 for an eyeshadow palette is crazy in my opinion. But I wet into house of friaser and they had a sale. OK so it was only £3.60 off but still that's better than nothing right? 



It's so beautiful, I am so excited to try it! If any of you have any tutorials on youtube or your blogs using this palette please pop the link down below I would love I see them! 
It also comes with a plumping lipgloss in a pink colour.

The next purchase was the real technique brushes. These were actually a gift from Adam and I had wanted them for ages so I was so excited when I opened he box and saw them inside! 

Then we go on a bit of a benefit theme and I got the benefit 'how to look....' This kit contains: concealer, foundation, primer, blush. I haven't tried it yet but I will let you all know how I get on with it. 

The final thing is the benefit bad gal mascara. I have tried this before and want a fan but I do love the wand size as its quite small and delicate and I do like to colour as well. I just found the last time I used it it dried up very quickly and after a month or so I had to bin it but I'm optimistic that maybe It was my fault and I had left it near heat or something an ruined it.


No comments:

Post a Comment