Friday 31 January 2014

Food Friday

So I have decided to start a new series on my blog called food Friday. This will help me to blog regularly but also I enjoy blogging about Mia's diet and recipes so this is a fun way for me to do this. 

Basically I have photographed everything Mia has eaten today and I will include the recipes where necessary. 

Breakfast 



Muesli made with whole milk. 


A cup of whole milk. 

Lunch


This is the first time we have tried thus. I normally hate packet meals etc for Mia but there was only good ingredients in this. No sugar or salt. 



For dessert she had an apple and strawberry purée smoothie and some blueberries. 


She also had a cup of water. 

Dinner


Homemade pitta pizza


Blueberry and banana organic yoghurt. 

Mia also had water to drink. 

Before bed Mia has another cup of milk which I usually warm a little to help her calm down ready for bed and sometimes I give her an organix biscuit which has no sugar, salt etc. All natural ingredients and uses grape juice to sweeten. 

Hope you enjoyed our food Friday. What food do you feed to your toddler? Is there anything they don't like? 









No comments:

Post a Comment