Tuesday 21 January 2014

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Liquid Eyeliner

I have recently purchased the Rimmel scandal eyes liquid eyeliner in black. I got it on a special offer in boots 3 for 2. I think it's around £6 on its own so it's reasonably priced. I've wanted to try a liquid eyeliner for ages for my upper lids. I've always struggled with getting my upper lids how I want them with a normal pencil eyeliner and have always wanted to try a liquid eyeliner. I decided to opt for a felt tip style liquid eyeliner as I thought it would be easier to apply. 

I LOVE this eyeliner! When I bought it I didn't know what to expect but since I have been using it I wouldn't go back to using anything else! It's really long lasting and is so easy to apply. It also is really pigmented and thin so you can have a thin line or build upon it for an evening look. I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone. I think for £6 it's worth trying and definitely something I would buy again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment