Tuesday 14 January 2014

Mia's 14 month update!

Wow I can't believe how quickly the month went between Mia turning one and now she's suddenly 14 months! 

This month has been an important one! Mia has taken her first steps! She has been cruising for months using the furniture to walk around the room but last Sunday we really tried to encourage her to walk between us and she did. She just did. All by herself. And looked very pleased with herself may I just add! 

She is now wearing 6-9 month clothes mainly with a few 9-12 month depending on the brand. 

We are also only having cows milk twice a day now and only from a beaker. The days of bottles are behind us :(

Mia has also started to throw tantrums. Full on toddler tantrums. Sometimes in public. Embarrassing yes. But also a little funny. Terrible I know. I shouldn't laugh. Actually I've started throwing tantrums at her when she starts and it makes her laugh and makes her stop so maybe she realises how silly she looks. Haha! 

I have started taking Mia to classes as well like baby ballet and sing and sign which she has been loving. I really want to encourage her to mix with other children of a similar age now and she loves being around other children and adults anyway. 




No comments:

Post a Comment