Tuesday 24 June 2014

Ocado

I wanted to write this post to tell all my readers about how impressed I have been with the products and customer service from Ocado. 

Ocado is an online grocery store, so rather than doing your online food shop with Tesco or Sainsbury, you can try Ocado which is linked with Waitrose. I always was put off because I knew that Ocado was linked with Waitrose and I always believed that it would be very expensive to do my weekly shop there, boy was I wrong! Ocado has a great section on promotional offers where you can pick up real bargains such as fish fingers, frozen veg and potato waffles all for £5 which is pretty cheap considering fish fingers are usually between £2-£3 alone!

I have been doing really big weekly shops spending anything up to £100. A comparative shop with Tesco on this weeks groceries for example, my Ocado bill came to £94, Tesco would have been £130! That's a huge saving and in my mind enough to make me change grocery providers. 

Another thing I love is that they give you a receipt detailing all the use by date so you can easily plan your weekly meals and not risk anything going past it's use by date! I can pin this to the fridge and ensure that I use all the food before it goes off!

I would highly recommend trying Ocado for your weekly shop. There is also avarious discount codes you can use off your first shop which you can find here Ocado offers

Just to say, I have not been sponsored or paid to write this post, I am a genuine Ocado customer who was just highly impressed with the service I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment