Thursday 19 June 2014

Baby Facts

Here are a few new things that I have learnt since becoming a mummy!

1. When babies teethe they can have disgusting green, sticky snot for days or even weeks constantly causing candles down their face! Yes this is one of the more gross things I have learnt since having Mia!

2. Babies can go through all sorts of bizarre fazes, walking on tip toes, shaking their heads randomly, pulling their own hair and hitting themselves in the head for a few examples. These can be a little scary sometimes especially hitting themselves in the head, Mia used to do this and sometimes quite hard but I was assured it was a faze that many go through and can often be used as a way of gaining attention. 

3. I can't ignore or zone out of Mia's crying. I have heard people say that you get used to crying and you learn to zone out. I have never and I don't think I ever will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment