Monday 12 May 2014

Mia 17 month update

There's not a lot to say this month really. Mia is still in 6-9 or 6-12 month clothing. She's really active and enjoying the warmer weather. I try and take her to the park every week so she can just run around for a bit. 

It's been a tough month in terms of teething. Mia seems to of been teething constantly this month and now has a lot of her milk teeth. She hasn't been letting me brush her teeth easily as it's been hurting her me touching her gums :( 

She is improving with going to bed and staying asleep. I would say that 3 out of 7 nights she stays in her bed until 7am without waking at night. This is a huge breakthrough for us and I hope on her next months update she is sleeping through most nights! That would be amazing!! 

A few snaps from this month. 









No comments:

Post a Comment