Tuesday 24 September 2013

Weekly moans

So I thought I would add a new spin to my blog 'weekly moans' this might not be for everyone, but I do tend to find a great deal of things to complain about during the week, so I figured if I write them all down then, 

1. It's like a weight lifted from my mind. 
2. Some of these things might help those of you who also moan a lot, in the sense that you can moan with me! Yay!
3. It gives me at least one day a week where I will easily find tons of content to write about! Haha! So I know I will blog at least once a week!

Ok so here goes. This week I have 3 things to discuss which have really annoyed me this week. 

First thing is Mia being unwell. Now I'm not moaning at Mia herself just at the grubby soft play places that keep making her catch horrid bugs! Why can't they just clean their equipment regularly?! It's horrendous at night. She's really struggling to sleep and when your a working mum you really need to function at work, I have a long drive to and from work with Mia in the car so I need to be well alert on the road. 

Second moan of this week is nPower energy suppliers...now we have recently moved into a property and our agent dealt with the transferring of accounts for us (how kind you say, more hassle then it's worth I say!) basically we have two problems. Firstly they spelt Adams surname completely wrong - ok so this is easily rectified. However what's worse is, I always deal with all the utility bills, I'm the best with sorting issues and although I work as well I have 2 mornings a week off so therefore I'm available to call them when Adams working. Now because they have put the account into his name they won't tell me anything! They won't change the account into my name now which is just ridiculous and even if I add myself I'm still unable to set up direct debits or discuss the account, funny they let me make a payment though, they don't mind taking your money!!! So this is just very annoying, now means Adam has to deal with any issues we may have, which if I'm honest most men are pretty bad at! Haha! 

Third moan: petrol prices. Need I say more?! Any of you living in the UK will know how much our petrol prices have risen. it's getting to the point where it's almost too expensive to drive. I miss the days of 70p per litre! I guess it's kind of like the buses though, 79p per adult and 40p for children, alas no more! 

I would love to hear the things that have been getting on your nerves this week. Please leave them in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment