Friday 13 September 2013

A new start

So I started my new job this week. Even though its only part time (two mornings a week) so that it works alongside my afternoon job it's proving to be very tiring. I'm hoping its just because I have just had a lovely summer holiday and am not used to the early mornings - in fact I am not used to being woken up by an alarm
rather than Mia, what's up with that?!

Another exciting thing this week is that Mia has been trying some new food. She now loves pasta with tomato & basil sauce and homemade pizza. I know typically you would think pizza is not very healthy and I'm a healthy eating freak when it comes to Mia but if you make everything from scratch you can be sure of exactly what's in it and limit the bad stuff like salt. Everyone needs some salt and sugar in their diet but just all in moderation. 

How's everyone's week going so far?


No comments:

Post a Comment