Saturday 24 August 2013

Mia's 9 month update

I know I write this every single month but....where has the time gone?! I can't believe Mia is 9 months old! That just seems crazy to me!

This month has been an exciting one! First of all Mia has started crawling! We had been taking her to this cafe for mummies and babies and she had been watching the other babies crawling and I do think it helped her to crawl for sure. She actually crawled for the first time at the cafe! 

She is on 3 solid meals a day, always home cooked food and always low in salt and sugar. I try to avoid salt and sugar altogether but it's not always possible. Did you know that there is sugar in nearly all breakfast cereals?! She has 2 bottles a day now, one in the morning and one in the evening before bedtime. I have discovered this month that Mia loves blueberries!

Sleep wise I think she has struggled this month. It could be due to moving house and her getting used to her new room. She usually goes down for the night between 7:30-8pm. This last month she has woken nearly every hour from her being put to bed until around 3am, which sucks! ( I'm very glad I'm not at work though with it being the summer holidays!) there has been a few times where I've wanted to give up and just go back to co-sleeping! I haven't! These last few days she has improved and isn't waking as much *touch wood* it continues! 

We have a play room for her now which is great now she's crawling as its safe and she can crawl around without me jumping around to stop her head butting furniture or trying to climb the stairs...stair gates are due for delivery next week!

Mia's hair is getting a little longer now too which is great as her hair didn't seem to grow for a few months. She has also got 2 bottom teeth now, which she uses a lot to chomp through fruit and snacks! Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment