Friday 26 April 2013

Weight Loss!

If you flick back to my New Years Resolution blog post I mentioned my resolutions on there: lose weight, make more money and make more home cooked food. Well I have actually for once stuck to one of my resolutions! Woohoo, go me!

I have lost half a stone! I don't know how, I haven't been dieting or exercising but somehow I have managed since January to lose half a stone! I am very proud of myself right now as you guys can probably tell and this has spurred me on to try and lose some more. I am hoping to lose another stone and then I think I will be back to my pre-pregnancy and probably be back to the size I was back in 2010 which would make me have the biggest smile EVER!

My make more money resolution is sort of coming along nicely. I haven't myself made more money but my partner is up for a pay rise and therefore will affect our finances as a family for the better....I'm still hoping for that lottery win though....then I can buy my mansion and Ferrari and jet off across the world....OK I need to stop dreaming now.

We have also been pretty good with our making more fresh food resolution too, we have been cooking shepherds pie and fresh pasta dishes. It's hard when you both work late but when you plan your meals for the week it makes it easier and I think this is key for us.


No comments:

Post a Comment