Saturday 27 April 2013

Beauty Haul!

Today I went shopping for makeup with my sister (check out her blog here: www.eleanorsusan.blogspot.com)

I don't have a huge make-up collection. I have the usual foundation, concealer, mascara and eye liner and that's about as far as it goes! I usually rarely buy make-up but when I do I tend to go for the high end products like Dior but today I went on a big drug store shopping spree!

Here are my purchases:


MUA bronzer - £3
MUA brow kit - £3.50
MUA foundation - £5
MUA fixing mist - £5
MUA highlighter - £3



Check out my YouTube video for more on the haul


 Have any of you tried MUA makeup?






4 comments:

  1. I really like the MUA lipsticks i think they have a good colour selection and my favourite is shade 4 which is a light pink shade, they are really good for £1 each the only problem is you find yourself applying them number of times during the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa, thanks for the comment :) I will definitely have to try the MUA lipsticks. I think for the price their stuff is brilliant but it's not great for long lasting coverage/wear. The foundation gives pretty good coverage which lasts all day but the other products do need reapplying. I guess if you spend a lot more on products like Dior, Estée Lauder or MAC you would expect all day coverage but I don't mind reapplying when the MUA stuff costs so little in comparison to the others lol

      Delete
  2. I love the mua lipsticks. I would love for you to check out my blog. coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole,
      Thanks for the comment :) I will definitely check out your blog and I must try he lipsticks! I keep meaning to go and buy some but I've been so busy with Mia and work I haven't had a chance :(

      Delete