Thursday 20 March 2014

TMI Tag

1: What are you wearing? 
Black trousers and a blue jumper!

2: Ever been in love? 
Yes

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Depends what you class as terrible..
 
4: How tall are you? 
5'5''

5: How much do you weigh? 
I actually haven't weighed myself for nearly 18 months now!

6: Any tattoos?
Nope I'm not a fan of tattoos

7: Any piercings? 
Yep, 2 in each earlobe and belly button - although I think it's closed now since I took the bar out after having Mia. 

8: OTP? 
Meaning one true pairing - yes I googled it! Not too sure what that even means by one true pairing?! I am in a happy, stable long term relationship if that's what it's referring to? Like a soul mate?! 

9: Favourite show?
Eastenders, coronation street or dexter. 

10: Favourite bands?
This is hard...I loved the spice girls growing up, now I like Bruno Mars

11: Something you miss?
My grandma who passed away :(

12: Favourite song?
The fray - how to save a life

13: How old are you? 
26! 

14: Zodiac sign? 
Aquarius 

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Caring, considerate, kind and ambition

16: Favourite Quote? 
The greatest gift you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. 

17: Favourite actor? 
I like George Clooney and Johnny Depp

18: Favourite color? 
Purple

19: Loud music or soft? 
Bit of both 

20: Where do you go when you're sad? 
no where lol

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
15 minutes usually. I have to be quick because of Mia lol

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
30 mins max! Again I'm on a tight schedule!

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No

24: Turn on?
Going out the way to do something for others 

25: Turn off?
Teeth grinding 
 
26: The reason I joined Blogger? 
Originally to keep a record of my pregnancy 

27: Fears? 
Spiders, boats, horses

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Possibly being so exhausted with Mia refusing to sleep?!

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
Today - to Mia

30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name?
It was to track pregnancy 
 
31: Last book you read?
It's terrible but I don't read

32: The book you're currently reading?
None

33: Last show you watched?
Born to kill

34: Last person you talked to? 
Adam

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
 Mum

36: Favourite food? 
Pasta or Thai red curry

37: Place you want to visit?
Mauritius

38: Last place you were? 
At work

39: Do you have a crush?
Does Adam count?!

40: Last time you kissed someone? 
Mia before bedtime

41: Last time you were insulted?
Hmm not sure on this one
 
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
Strawberry and sour 

43: What instruments do you play?? 
None

44: Favourite piece of jewellery?
My engagement ring!

45: Last sport you played? 
Trampolining

46: Last song you sang? 
Your song

47: Favourite chat up line?
None

48: Have you ever used it?
No

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
My mum at work today lol
 
50: Who should answer these questions next?
I tag eleanorsusan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment