Saturday 22 March 2014

Mia's 16 month update

Mia is now 16 months! How time flies! She is a completely confident walker now. This month we have started to do more outside in the garden and she loves it! I bought her a watering can and a little spade so she can help me to do the garden! I also bought a ball for outside which she is loving too! She is really
Into throwing things at the moment which for the most part is ok if it's a ball or something soft but sometimes she will throw instruments or other hard objects and I have to tell her no. She will cry now when I tell her no. I think this month she now realises that when I say no I'm not happy with something she is doing. 

She has had a rough month in terms of sickness. She had a sickness bug a few weeks ago which had her throwing up all night. She also has had a terrible heavy cold and cough which has lasted nearly 2 weeks now! 

She has a great new game where she loves pretending to talk on the phone. She will sit with her pretend phone for ages shouting down the phone with hand on hip! Haha! I wonder where she's picked that up from?!

She isn't saying any clear words yet. She says no although I don't think she knows what it means when she says it yet. She also says mumumum and dadadad. 

She is still in 6-9 month clothes although she will wear some 6-12 if they are dresses. 









No comments:

Post a Comment