Wednesday 5 February 2014

January 2014 favourites!

This month I have been enjoying a lot of bath and makeup products. I have especially been enjoying products from Lush. I like Lush bath and shower products but I do find them quite pricey. However for Christmas and my birthday I was lucky enough to receive quite a few bits from lush. I also received some lovely new makeup which I have been loving as well! 


This is a lush bathbomb - I have used many different lush bath bombs this last month. I do not have a favourite one as such I have just been loving using baths bombs in my baths this month! 


Another favourite this moth has been the Burt's Bees lip balm. I had never used this before or any Burt's Bees products but had always heard great things about it. I received this for Christmas and have been loving it. It kind of makes your lips feel tingly when you first apply it but then it leaves them feeling really lovely and soft. I like the fact it fits nicely in my handbag and it smells really nice too!


Another favourite is the Clinique high impact mascara. I have talked about this in a review earlier in the month. I have been using this mascara for 2 years now and still continue to love it!


I have also been really enjoying using the Rimmel scandal eyes eye liner in black. It's like a felt tip pen and so easy to apply. I use it on my upper eye lid and it stays in place all day. It's really pigmented and only cost me £5! Bargain!


My last beayty product favourite is another Clinique product and it's the cream shaper for eyes. It's an eye liner which I use on my lower lids. It's really soft and creamy so doesn't drag as you apply which is one of the things I loathe! Eye liners which feels like they're pulling or scratching!!! It's really pigmented and stays in place. I have been wearing this everyday! 


My last favourite which isn't beauty related is an app called Flappy Bird. I'm not one for playing games really. I use my iPhone for watching YouTube and browsing the internet mostly but everyone was raving about this game! I downloaded it and I've been enjoying the banter with my friends and family as to who can get the highest score! I must admit unlike some others I have got bored of it now but for a few weeks it's been great fun!

What has your January favourites been?










No comments:

Post a Comment