Saturday 5 October 2013

Urban Decay: naked palette 2 review

I have been using this for about 2 months now so I felt it a good time to write a review. I'm not really a huge eyeshadow person. I don't wear it on an everyday basis, I tend to wear it if we are going out somewhere for the day or evening or if I'm having a particularly bad skin day where I feel the need to do a full face of makeup. The few occasions I have used the naked palette 2 though I have really enjoyed using it. I find the colours really pigmented and they stay on the eye really well. I don't use an eyeshadow primer *naughty I know!* but my eyeshadow tends to stay in place really well anyway. I like all he colours in the palette and find the they all go together well to create different looks. I'm in no way an expert in applying makeup but I've found it really easy to create the smokey eye which is the look I generally would go for on a night out.





No comments:

Post a Comment