Monday 17 November 2014

Christmas gift guide 2014 for Women

So it's nearly that time of the year again and I have been thinking a lot about Christmas gifts. I like to her people things that a) I know they want or b) things I know they will use. I hate buying people stuff that I don't know if they will like just to get then a present. I used to be terrible with bath products for example, I used to get bought bath gift sets every year and they would just sit in a cupboard unopened for years. Now I enjoy a bath gift set but as a teenager I never used them. 

So here it is my gift guide for girls for 2014. 
Radley purse - prices range from £40 - £70 

Urban Decay Naked 3 palette - £37




Ugg boots - £160





Lush products - prices range from £2-£20
You can buy lush gift boxes but I prefer to buy lots of bits and make my own boxes! 
Tartan scarf - £28


Onesie - George at Asda £18 



No comments:

Post a Comment