Monday 17 November 2014

Christmas gift guide 2014 for men

I find men really hard to buy for, I always have. My grandad and dad usually end up with some alcohol, socks or food related gift every year...
Adam is a little easier to buy for but still a bit of a struggle but I have tried to put together my gift guide for men for 2014. These are all things I would buy for Adam or other men in my family. 


A traditional shaving kit. I actually bought one of these for by granddad a few years ago and it came beautifully presented from Fortnum&Masons. They cost £40+


An Apple iPad air 2. Most men love gadgets. This is a pricier present retailing for £395. 
 

Console games. A lot of men enjoy playstations and xbox and there is a huge selection of games on the market. Prices start from £35. 


A new wallet. I love the Paul Smith wallets as they are very classic on the outside but really funky on the inside. These are quite expensive at between £110-£180. I also like the Ted a Baker wallets which are cheaper at £40-£70


Shirts. If you are buying for someone who wear shirts for work you can't go wrong with a nice shirt! The one above is by Ted Baker and retails for £65. 

Socks, because let's face it, everyone loves a pair of socks on Christmas Day! 








No comments:

Post a Comment