Tuesday 28 October 2014

Harry Potter Themed Hotel

I grew up with the Harry Potter series. I read the books as a child and watched the films as they were released so to hear the news of a Harry Potter themed hotel excites me greatly! 

The hotel is based in London, Victoria and offers Harry Potter themed bedrooms along with a tour of the iconic landmarks featuring in the books and a tour of the warmer bros Harry Potter studio. 

Prices range from £200 - £363 per night for 2 depending on if you want to include the tour etc. 


I still haven't had the chance to go on the studio tour and I definitely want to try and go soon. I think if you are visiting from outside London trying to book the hotel while you are doing the tour would make for a brilliant weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment