Saturday 30 November 2013

Mia turns one!

So my baby has finally had her 1st birthday and has reached the 1 year mark! 

She had a wonderful birthday party, I will write a separate post showing you the decorations and how we followed the Alice in wonderland theme. 

This month she is trying to free stand more although still not often. She is pulling up on everything and cruising loads! She also now has 6 teeth! 

She eats anything I offer her apart from egg, she's never been keen on egg in whichever form I try, scrambled, omelette, hard boiled etc. It's funny because my mum tells me I didn't like egg under the age of 2 either! 

She loves toys that require her to think and do something to get a reaction such as opening and closing, pressing buttons to make noises, musical instruments, rocking horse, books etc. 




No comments:

Post a Comment