Wednesday 20 November 2013

Emotion

My baby is turning one in a couple of days! You may find this post bizarre especially if you don't have your own children but I feel really emotional about Mia turning one! It's like my baby is growing up suddenly. I'm fully aware that she's not going to suddenly be a walking, talking toddler as soon as she hits one it just feels like she won't be a 'baby' anymore. I've been making a lot of the decorations and favours myself for her party which has also been pretty emotional, especially the video compilation. What I will say is since I've been sorting through photos and videos for her party I'm so glad that I was camera happy with Mia because I have A LOT of photos and video footage to loom back on and remind me of all those memories we had of Mia being a newborn, learning to sit up, crawl etc. I would strongly suggest investing in a good camera for capturing family moments. 








No comments:

Post a Comment