Tuesday 14 August 2012

26 Weeks Pregnant!



Hey Guys!

So this is my week 26 bump update!

Cravings: None this week

Symptoms: Fatigue, morning sickness - this has returned :( It's definitely not as bad as prior to me turning 16 weeks pregnant but it has come back and I do find myself throwing up every now and again :( I have also been getting a stitch-like pain when I have been walking around I believe it is to do with where the baby is positioned and the doctor told me it is also to do with my ligaments stretching!

Stretch Marks: None so far! I am using cocoa butter every morning and bio-oil each evening!



Maternity Buys: I have bought a sports bra from Tesco which I am using as a sleep bra. It was only £5 so definitely worth it!
I also recommend buying a pregnancy journal is you haven't already. The one below I bought from Amazon and it is a place to record how your feeling each month, to put a bump picture in each month and to store your ultrasound photographs. It is a lovely keepsake!


The book below I also bought from Amazon it's got lots of information regarding your babies progress, pregnancy diet tips, labour information etc.




Baby Buys: I have bought a ton of stuff! I am going to do a separate blog and vlog on this.

So this is the bump at 26 weeks!


I will upload another blog next week! Please check out my pregnancy vlogs on youtube: http://youtu.be/A_XtHqDjrZg



No comments:

Post a Comment