Friday 10 August 2012

25 Weeks Pregnant!

Hi guys!

So I am now 25 weeks pregnant! I never thought pregnancy would be this hard! I've had terrible morning sickness since week 8 and just when I thought it was over its come back with a vengeance!

Apart from the sickness this week I have been baby shopping! I bought the baby a cot! We also bought two cute outfits (sailor style) in a sale. I will do a blog where I show all the outfits we have bought so far.

My best friend is planning my baby shower for me which I will have in October. It's also my little sisters 18th in October! I have no idea what to buy for her, what do 18 year olds like now?? I was thinking some kind of makeup (my sister loves makeup and she wears really expensive brands so it seems like a good idea for a present.

Pregnancy Information for week 25

Stretch mark: so far I have no stretch marks! I have been using cocoa butter every morning and bio oil every night so fingers crossed the stretch marks stay away!

Cravings: OK so I'm a little disappointed as I haven't really had any cravings this pregnancy as such. I mean I can eat a jar of pickled onions but I don't feel like I have to eat them I just want to if that makes sense!

Movements: movements are really strong now! Adam can feel the baby from the outside too! You can also see my tummy moving when baby kicks but you can't see hands or feet or anything yet!

Bump shot: Ok so here is the bump at 25 weeks!


Next week we will be going to a 4D scan! I will do a gender reveal and upload some of the outfits we have bought :)

No comments:

Post a Comment