Thursday 22 January 2015

Resolutions update

I have been pretty good so far with a few of my resolutions but not so great at others. 

I have tried to not do too much during the week. Mia has 2 organised activities every week at the moment, gymnastics and ballet and 2 that we go to as much as possible but I try not to put too much pressure on myself to take her if I'm feeling tired or just need a morning off! 

We have also been pretty good with the saving pennies. Although we haven't saved much we have saved something even if it is a tiny amount! Haha!

My be healthier goal is a work in progress. I joined the gym yesterday and will start on Monday and I'm going to do the Special K diet for 2 weeks because a) I love Special K anyway and b) although I know it's not a long term diet it will hopefully give me that kick start I need to motivate myself to carry this on long term. 

So far the only resolution which I haven't really progressed with is to spend more time as a couple. Hopefully we can arrange dinner out or something next month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment