Thursday 1 January 2015

Makeup Christmas gifts

This year I didn't ask for much makeup apart from a new mascara. My makeup collection has grown significantly over the last 2 years and I'm beginning to really understand what suits my complexion , how to apply makeup correctly and what brands/styles I like using. I enjoy many products from Dior, Clinique and Urban Decay. I also like YSL, Rimmel, NYX and some bits from MUA (which are just amazing and can't be beaten for value for money!)

This Christmas I received a special gift box, which didn't just contain my favourite Dior mascara but also a mini eye palette too which lovely neutral shades. 


It's a perfect handbag sized palette and contains all the shades I like to wear. It doesn't come with a brush but I have my own brushes anyway. The colours are really pigmented and are all Matt shades so perfect for everyday. 



The gift box also contains my favourite mascara. The Dior iconic over curl. I have always loved the Dior iconic mascara range. I got it in black and the wand is curled to help curl your eyelashes which in turn makes your eyes look bigger! 


Here is the wand. 


Apologies for the out of focus shot, my iPhone was not cooperating and my laziness meant I didn't charge my DSLR! 

It all comes packaged in a lovely gift box. 


What I liked was that the mascara was £24.50 alone but the gift set was also £24.50. So you get the mini eye oalette for free basically. The mascara in the gift set was full size too. 





No comments:

Post a Comment