Monday 22 July 2013

Packing up

So next week we move into our new home! There is a real mix of emotions from excitement to scared and anxious. It's scary because we are moving from the place we both grew up in to a place that is completely new to both of us. It's about a 40 minute drive from where we are now so we can still see family regularly but not like before where they were just around the corner. Also the house is so much bigger than we were used to and there will be a lot more cleaning and maintenance involved. 

It will be great as Mia will have a nursery and a  separate play room which means all her toys can be mostly contained to one room which we can make 100% baby proof and safe for her to play in. Also for the first time we have a garden! Yay! Granted not a huge garden but a garden all the same! 

I can't wait to do a house tour - I may do a video tour and upload to YouTube, I'm not sure yet as I have been pretty lazy with YouTube recently. Otherwise I will just do lots of pictures for my blog instead. Here is a little snapshot of our new home from the outside! 


No comments:

Post a Comment