Wednesday 24 October 2012

My Makeup Routine - For Redheads and Fair Skin

Hi guys!

So I thought I would just do a quick blog about what I do in my makeup routine everyday. This specifically applies to redheads with fair skin. 

Foundation:
Dior Forever in 010 - £25-£30
This foundation has SPF 25 which is perfect for a fair complexion! It is also the perfect colour for my skin tone and is really thin and covers well without leaving horrible foundation lines!

Concealer:
Rimmel Wake Me Up in 10 Ivory - £4
This concealer was one I picked up randomly as I usually buy Clinique concealer. It covers well and for only £4 its worth the money!

Powder:
Natural Collection in Soft Transparent - £2.99
Rimmel Stay Matte in Transparent - £3.99
No 7 in Fair - £11.99
These are all OK. The rimmel one isn't transparent you have to be careful it doesn't make you orange! The Natural Collection again is OK I just wish it wasn't loose powder. My favourite is the No 7 by Boots.

Mascara:
Dior Extase in Brown 791 - £23
I love this mascara! It doesn't clump together, lengthens your lashes and is the perfect colour for me!

Eye Liner:
Rimmel in Sable Brown - £2.99
Nothing much to say about this really it does the job!

Lip Gloss
Clinique Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 in Kissyfit
This looks like it will come out in a pink colour but it doesn't really it looks pretty clear on your lips. It is very sticky which I am not a huge fan of however It does stay on all day which is great and it does have SPF 15 which for me is a real bonus. 

OK so that is what is in my makeup bag. There are a few other bits which I haven't mentioned here but if you want to check out my youtube video: http://youtu.be/S8vWEs6hC1A
I have covered the other bits on there! 





No comments:

Post a Comment